- Shop to replenish fresh food stash
- Finish sample for Jul-Aug Sewing 201 class
- Finish three skirts for the upcoming missions trip
- Pack suitcase for said missions trip
- Make pair of shorts for William
- Round up pattern for tomorrow's playdate with Maria L
- Nap in the sunshine ... hey! it was important!
Weight-in reveals 4 pounds lost over the past 7 days ... now that is nice. I'll happily accept slow, steady loss especially if I'm feeling good all the while and not experiencing hunger ... WOOT WOOT!
We had a breakfast wrap...a little treat for Mr (and me) for a week of cooperation.
fresh pineapple (yummo!)
spirulina (3 tablets)
Dinner smoothie/cold soup:
sweet baby bell peppers
DELICIOUS! Even the Mr. is loving this one! He said it tastes "...like Wisconsin Cheese Soup w/o the cheese." I think what he means is that it is a very good summer cold tomato soup! We will definitely be having this one again. Thanks to my sister Sara for the veggie suggestions!